MineCraft AD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Register Here! (READ ME!)

Go down

Register Here! (READ ME!) Empty Register Here! (READ ME!)

Post  DB Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:45 pm

Follow these simple steps to complete the process of submitting a Builder Request Form:

Arrow Read all of the rules here.
Arrow Register and make an account on the forums here if you haven't already done so.
Arrow Activate your account by verifying your email address, then log into the forums.
Arrow View the Builder Request Template found here.
Arrow Copy the Builder Request Template and paste it into a new TOPIC under this forum.
Arrow Fill in ALL information slots with your own information. You MUST fill in all SEVEN information slots, otherwise your request will be denied.
Arrow Once you submit your form, tell a MODERATOR or ADMIN in-game that you have submitted a builder request form. They will then accept/deny your request and promote you in-game upon acceptance.

**Learn "How to Upload A Screenshot" for your Builder Request Form here.

**If a MODERATOR or ADMIN isn't online when you submit your form, it will be reviewed within 24-hours of your submission.

**ADMINS and MODERATORS will NOT provide step-by-step assistance in-game with filling out a Builder Request Form, and the community is not obligated to do so either.

Last edited by Johndeerela110 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : updated)
DB
DB
Admin

https://minecraftad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum